Âé¶¹tv´óÆ¬â€™s nationwide network of technical experts and vendor relationships makes all the difference when responding to inland marine and transportation claims.
Our Specialty Marine & Transportation (SM&T) group are experts in the unique exposures related to inland marine and transportation claims. Our SM&T adjusters average 25 yearsâ€™ experience in managing claims in this sector. SM&T provides coverage analysis, agreed appraisal, and confirmed valuation services with a focus on quality, prompt response, and attention to detail. We have the knowledge of policy terms, proficient negotiation skills, and extensive salvage relationships to consistently achieve the best results for our clients.
- Commercial Auto Physical Damage
- Dealers Open Lot (DOL)
- Commercial Power Generators & Pumps
- Industrial Boilers & Machinery
- On & Off-Road Equipment
- Railroad Equipment â€“ Track & Yard
- Contractors Equipment & Tools
- Crane & Rigging
- Forestry & Mining Equipment
- Oil & Field Drill Rigs
- Portable Mills & Plants
- Stock Throughput (STP)
- Warehouse Legal Liability
- Blue & Brown Water Jurisdiction